Hi Everyone

I see this question get asked quite a lot by people when they download a theme that has not been made into an installer and have some troubles so this tutorial I will show you how to apply a theme when its not made into an installer.

We start here by downloading your theme file package from the site or mediafire which ever care it is you start with a rar or zip file and you will need to extract it like so:

Once it has been extracted you will see a folder like this named theme or something else there might be a few different folder we are looking for the one with the theme inside of it

You are looking for the folder that has the theme folder inside and the .theme file these are the 2 things you need so here I am using Grims HUD red version so I want to find the HUD red folder and .theme file

once you have located the .theme file and the theme folder ( we need only these 2 if you were to just place the whole folder as shown in the first screen in your theme folder you will not be able to apply the theme ) we want to copy these 2 files to take them to another place in your computer.

Now that we have the files copied you are going to go to my computer then to the windows folder

now inside the windows folder we want to scroll down to the Resources folder

Go inside the resources folder to the Themes folder

Now go inside the themes folder and right click and paste the 2 files we copied before in here in this cause its the HUD red folder and the HUD red theme file

Now you can close everything out and head on over to your control panel I have mine as a menu off my side menu here and go to personalization

In the new window that opens select the theme in this case HUD Red

now your theme is applied