So whos been playing this and what do you think so far.

I personaly love the questing in this game, with it all being intro movied and interactive. Looks and plays great for me. The player storyline for each character is nice too, having your own story to play through makes it a lot more interesting. The flight combat is a bit meh, but i guess a free roaming space combat aswell as the ground gaming would be a little bit too much to ask for . The Flashpoints i have really enjoyed aswell with them all being story driven, but im pretty sure after doing them a few times with different chars its going to get very old very fast. TBH im already pressing space as fast as i can to get through the same chat so that i can choose my answer and get on with the fighting .

So far ive played a Sith Warrior (TANK - Juggernaut) which ive taken to 23 atm, and Jedi Knight (DPS - Sentinal) that is so far 17.
Ive enjoyed both of them apart from one or two of the abilities that cancel if you try to use another ability too soon. I kinda think that needs to change, im not keen on watching my buttons for CD's. Id much rather have it all keybound and be able to learn a rotation and have my eyes on the action. Not sure which starting area i prefered, and tbh they both have there good and bad points. I have noticed though that the light side has some sickeningly "Light" answers to the quest givers questions or the quest givers replies, Its almost overboard with goody goody . Although you can be a nasty Jedi if you want. I have kind of gone light on both sides. Not sure though if thats just in my nature to be a good guy rather than bad or becuase my Companions prefer it. (for those that dont play your companions have an affection bar - like you or dont like you, and the answers you give can have an effect on this affection for you).

I really like the idea that you have companions that you send off to do your crafting for you while you quest and a companion that fights with you. And the fact that you can take a companion into the 4 player Flashpoints (instances) if you are short of a player or 2. Tank and healer still needed though if you are at just the right level.

Im hoping aswell that they do allow some sort of macroing in game. Nothing too much just a simple kind of maybe binding two abilities to use together or something. Im not sure i want the same macros WoW allowed which you could pretty much play the game with one button for some classes.
Also hoping they allow some kind of aesthetics mods, like custom UI and Buttons. Or atleast allow for more bars and more configuration over the bars. Some sort of UI scaling would be nice too, so we can make it smaller. My biggest bug bear with the game is the map though, it really is pretty awful, especially the waypoint arrow on the minimap. Sometimes it says go upstairs then when you get to the top it says go downstairs. Although that can be sorted by turning off watch on all the other quests, it would be nice to have a priority button for quests so that it will prio one over others when checked. All things concidered though its pretty damn pollished and works nice especially as the full release is today and this has been the first week for early subscribers. Its really early days for the game and im pretty sure it will only get better.

Over all though i do believe this could be the game for people that are sick of WoW or any other MMO. After 7 years of WoW, I know i am ready for something new and this could be it. Ive tried Rift, Conan and a few others but this really has my attention. It certainly has the makings of a great longevity game if they do things right.