Just wanted to ask all members who are interested in web design if they would like to have a go a creating some different styles for VC, you can start from scratch if you like or pick one of the styles we already have and see if you can improve it, most of you would have already noticed today that I added some new images to the red and blue VC styles and I think those small changes give a whole new feel to the site.

I found out a simple way to layer different images yesterday so instead of just having a single image that is just tiled you can add some images to tile and scroll or to have them fixed, I also found out that I could have those layered images aligned to the top bottom or center of the page, so I would like your designs to be fairly wild and incorporate all the possible image locations, I would prefer that the images be in png but animated gifs are also OK and I would be willing to try them and see how it looks.

I would also like to mention that I am still a novice at web building myself so if you do come up with complex designs and are able to assist me in making them into a useable style for the site I would really appreciate it.