Hybrid View

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:

ARKHAM style

Ok, so now that I have figured out more about you folks I now know how to present my idea to you.

I would like to see a theme based off these two wall papers:

You can see that one just uses a little blue and read and I would like the theme to do the same. Maybe the icons could incorporate this, but you folks are the masters. Of course the logo as a start button would be awesome. I have a file that has a pic of it in concrete that is plain as well so it could be pretty neat. The Arkham sign would probably be the preferred font style for the icons as well. Now, for sounds I have no clue I have tried to find some but I am not a strong sound editor so it is hard to make them. But I have some files i would like to use as well. There are also other signage that could be use. There is a website that has a sign on I would like to see but not sure how to explain that. So contact me if you can tell me how to.

The styling of Armoured, Blade, Carbon_Fiber and Zero-G are all so cool I can't decided which ones I like the best. However. the look of Mr. Grimm's newest creation HUD if darkened and tweaked a little would be incredible. I am using Metal for my Rocket-dock and Black Glass as my skin for AIMP3.
    I know I am putting a challenge out there. But I am sure that you grand wizards of Photoshop can slice and dice pictures and sounds into one of the most awesome themes to be ever created for the iconic figure of THE BATMAN that has ever been made.

If I can assist please contact me. I will help where I can. Thank you in advance and if I need to I would be happy to pay for the theme once it is complete. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Bump!

Thread Information