Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laggy scrolling, and page loading. can some one help me?

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I`m learning coding and building a site myself but I do know that Chrome is best at processing Java so it could be that it is`nt as good at reading the css as FF is. You could also try something like dynaTrace to check your code and profile the backend code.

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    618 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4sithlord View Post
    I`m learning coding and building a site myself but I do know that Chrome is best at processing Java so it could be that it is`nt as good at reading the css as FF is. You could also try something like dynaTrace to check your code and profile the backend code.
    I realy dont think this is an javascript or a css issue, i think chrome is the issue, the site works perfect in every other browser so do not understand why chrome dose this. i have search alot on the net, and many people that are running joomla, have some similarities with my problem in chrome and not other browsers, but i maybe wrong of course

i have checked the site with https://validator.w3.org/ and get alot of errors, about 90 i think, but that's not eny errors that wold cause the laggig issue, all the errors i get there, is in the coding for one of the components, and it's a easy fix, it just react because the the en tag har a space before it like this
    <br/ > and not <br/> (this is just an exaple)
    as it should be.
    Some of the errors are for google maps, and thats in googles hands to as well as the bugs in chrome (that i think is the issue) hehe
    if you take a look you now what i mean, if you have some skills in coding as you say

i just checked my site and chosed HTML5 markup and then i get only 31 errors, so my gess is that the template has alot of HTML5 tags and markups
    (i think it says that on the creator website too www.joomlart.com how is the base code for the template called T3 framework)

don't quit understand what you mean about "profile the backend code" ? so pleas explain a bit for me bud

Whats your webpage btw bud
    Last edited by 8pecxstudios; September 13th, 2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: link edited

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    618 Thread(s)

Sex:
    wooohoo i fixed the lagging issue in chrome now bud's, i just joined, minifyed, and compressed the css files together, and it dose not lag for me anymore is it fixed for you guy's too

Well i was a bit fast with this post i think, it dont lag for about 30 sec and then it starts to lag again, this it so strange hehe
    Last edited by designfjotten; April 13th, 2012 at 09:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information