Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    260 Thread(s)

Sex:

RISE OF THE PRIMES - DARK desaturated dock icons

hello VC friends! im here with a desaturated version of RAZORsEDGE's RISE OF THE PRIMES - red dock icons. the theme on the image is ofcourse RISE OF THE PRIMES

credit goes to RAZORsEDGE who i'd like to thank for his amazing icons and for allowing me to recolor them thank you thank you thank you and to Xenomorph for his idea , his help and support also thank you thank you and to all of VC ofcourse , many many thanx. ok well here you go i hope yall like them. enjoy and have a good one

edit: (august 31,2012)

aloha VC! there has been quite a few downloads for these icons so i decided to redo, not really change but improve the way i made the icons (dark ones). so i refined the edges, now i only used one shell to place the labels on so one shell would not look lighter than the other anymore Lol. also the logos have their respective names (sorry about the last batch, i did not know some of the programs back then and i think i made quite a few errors on their names), and i added the ones i made for myself like some of the adobe programs, games, browser, antivirus and such maybe you'd find them useful. i take no credit for these, all credit goes to RAZORsEDGE and the other icon designers of the ones i've added. i hope u guys like em, thanks all take care and have a good one. VC rules!

*OLD LINK - i will keep this link posted incase yall want those light/gray icons on the right side of the image - 56 mb total
    https://www.mediafire.com/?kg1rejvqbwag6qz

*NEW LINK - refined icons (these are ONLY THE DARK ICONS on the leftside of the image) - 42 mb total
    https://www.mediafire.com/?46c5wgb2bsneisb

*sorry for the large size but i did not compress the icons so i could be able to read them in restorator instead of getting read as a corrupt icon
    Last edited by MOST_WASTED; September 1st, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Thread Information