So I been working on this cosmos for about week and a half now. Works been slow I've had more time to work on it. This is my cousins, he got the case from me. He has a ROG motherboard and we decided to do an ASUS Theme. Ripped everything out and started going to town on it. I had already cut a window out a while back but just had the case sitting. First thing I started on was cutting the top to put ASUS with plexi glass behind it. Instead of buying some red plexiglass, we tried some clear red paint that you use for break lights and it worked out well. Picked up some Dinoc and did some carbon fiber look on top toward fins and ASUS name.

Cutting out the S was a pain cause the bottom part was real flimsy and had to be careful. But the finish look of the cut was good just had to square it up.

Since the case was a little long decided to cut some new hole so wires don't show as much. Also decided since it didn't have an opening in back of CPU that I would put one.

Was taking a look on how it was going to look with the logo.

So Dinoc came in and cousin put the it on top front panel and and the top where I had cut out the ASUS logo. Had painted the plexiglass and it was time to test it out.

Took another look at top of case with parts on to see if it is gonna look good.