This is just a bug that exists in windows 8 at the moment I am not sure how good this method is but requires no patching of system files or registry tweaks or 3rd party apps and may be corrected through future windows 8 updates but as of right now it is working in windows 8 although I cannot verify as I do not use the os

Aero Glass is gone in Windows 8. If you really miss Aero Glass, there’s a trick you can use to re-enable the transparent window title bars and borders – although Microsoft doesn’t want us to.
Microsoft has removed a lot of the code that makes Aero Glass, once an important Windows feature, possible. This trick doesn’t work perfectly – the blur effect has been removed by Microsoft and graphical corruption can occur in some situations.
High Contrast Theme

To activate a transparent glass effect, we’ll be using the high contrast theme’s colors with another theme’s settings.
To get started, right-click the desktop and select Personalize.

Enable the High Contrast White theme by clicking it.

Click the Color option at the bottom of the Personalization window.

Leave the Color and Appearance window open – don’t click anything in it. Right-click your desktop again and select Personalize to open a second Personalization window.

In the second Personalization window, click one of the Windows default themes to enable it.

Go back to the Color and Appearance window you left open and click the Save changes button.

You’ll now have transparent window borders. This isn’t quite Aero Glass – it’s full transparency, not a blur. You may also see some graphical corruption if you move the window. However, it’s the closest thing we can get to Aero Glass on Windows 8.

article page: https://www.howtogeek.com/128630/how-...-in-windows-8/