Well I decided to watercool my Amd X6 1090T as it gets fairly hot in the attic during the summer and I also have it overclocked on top from 3.2 Ghz to 4.14Ghz (at the moment)

I couldn't decide on what rad to go with as I originally was thinking about putting in a 2nd graphics card and water cooling the pair so I needed something that could run as a single loop but still be effectively cooled so I just went Seriously OTT hence the reason why you will see my normal NZXT Phantom get a little bit wider .

Anyway the components for the system are.

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formular
CPU: AMD 1090T X6 OC'd Currently @ 4.14Ghz Stable
Ram: Corsair 16GB Dominator
Original Graphics: HIS HD5790 2GB (Ended up with Artifacts)
Current Graphics: Sapphire HD7950 Vapor-X 3GB (not watercooled at the moment)
HDDS: 1TB Seagate Barracuda (System), 350GB Maxtor (Rending Data Drive), 2TB Seagate Black Armor Mirrored NAS (Storage)

Watercooling components.
Artic F12 Fans (120mm) x9
XSPC Raystorm CPU Block
Phobya Xtreme Nova 1080 Rad
D5 Pump with Koolance COV RP-450 Pump Top
250ml Phobya Reservoir
Mayhems X1-Blood Red Coolant (Diluted down was to dark)

Okay long story cut very short about this pc.
I didn't pay for it as it had problems which were the result of the owner blowing up the original 16GB Corsair Memory pack when the PC was 1st built and there still being problems and not wanting to payout anymore to get it working right I got given it & I took it as a challenge to get it working correctly.

The only things I have had to pay for is a new graphics card as the original one didn't show it's true colours until it had the waterblock added to it and thats when the artifacts started to show and the constant driver crashes, buying the watercooling setup & paying to have the radiator housing made. Since putting in the new graphics card everything has worked perfectly.

The case was sprayed by a family friend using Pearl Red on the outside & Red Metal Flake on the inside.

Here is a link to a slideshow of all the photos of the case & the stages of it being built if anyone wants to see it. Cyber Dreams

I might not bother with getting a waterblock for the new graphics card and build a new system in a cube case just for the hell of it.

Izzie

p.s sorry for the crappy pictures was taken using my phone.