Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
Well I never loved MS but now I don't even know if I like them, seems all they keep doing is removing features and making it less enjoyable to use, doesn't matter how good the modern apps are, if the OS is butt ugly then people are not going to want to use it.
one thing I did read in the articles is that Windows blue will be more customizable but.... and u know there is always a but only more customizable on metro design thats a big but

You will be able to change the colors of things and such a little more but in that lastest 2d windows 98 design mode of metro ui only

I have to find the article again from the tech guy I was reading earlier in the week where he had insider info about how much windows blue was gutted compared to win 8 Microsoft really wants to get money from their store and make sure the os is easily able to cross platform with tablets and phones with the exact same identical look of flat 2 d shapes and styles because phones and tablets can't handle the aero so they want it to be all the same, I mean seriously whats the point of powerful computers then or high end graphics cards that whole 4 mbs of ram u sacrifice for aero