Thread: Virtual Customs Animated Flames Rainmeter..

Threaded View

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    457 Thread(s)

Virtual Customs Animated Flames Rainmeter..

This set may be too hot for some viewers. Ask your parents before viewing the video, ...
    Each time I open up rainmeter I find something cool, or new to do with it.
    This skin pack started awhile back, made some updates, plus added a bunch of cool new stuff as well.

There's lots of fire, lot's of animation. Actually it may not be suitable for some CPU's, hehe..

-----
    What's new is the animated flames that I added behind the Logo, and in the selection of backgrounds for the framed skins.
    Plus I added the animated Logo to the selection of backgrounds for the framed style skins.

This set is called 'Virtual Customs Animated Flames Rainmeter'.

** Introducing the 'Xtreme Team'.. Many thanks guys.. **
    We have to thank Mark (Mr Grim) for an awesome forum. After all, this skin pack is named after it, hehe..
    Special Thanks to Anthony ( ONE MAN ARMY ) for creating the .gif that was used to make the animated Logo. Awesome work bud..
    Credit goes out to Greg (gsw953) & Donald (deviantdon) for all the input & inspiration which got me started using Rainmeter in the first place.
    And thank you John (cybacreep) for a very cool wallpaper.

Mr Grim One Man Army GSW953 Deviantdon cybacreep
    -----
    What we have is a skin pack with 5 skins included..
    Animated Logo, CPU, Network, Weather, & RSS Feeds.
    The feature skin is an animated skin that displays a series of images as if it were an actual .gif file.
    2 of the skins are a horizontal frame style, and 2 more are a vertical frame style..
    And all of the skins feature a pop up 'Config Tool' that allows you to edit the variables directly from the desktop.

-----
    ( Animated preview screens )

-----
    Don't let my color scheme that you see above, fool ya.
    These are so - so customizable to match your own color setup.

-----
    Just a fews of the main features. (Complete details, instructions & screens are included in the download....)
    - All skins have the Config tool feature which allows you to make edits from an easy to use pop up window instead of making edits to the .ini file. Just click somewhere on the frame and when you see the cursor change to a hand, double click. (Sometimes there is a delay before the config tool pops up.) From this window you will see many options to choose from. This allows you to change variables directly from the desktop. Variables such as the animated logo color, animated flames color & opacity, frame colors, background, background colors, font, font size, font color, font case, font style, plus many more options to choose from. Just play with all the options in the 'Config tool' until you break something, ..

-Each skin pack is now available in an easy to install 'Skin Packager'. Installing a skin in the Rainmeter Skin Installer (.rmskin) format is easy. Just double-click the '.rmskin' file (green Rainmeter icon if Rainmeter is already installed) to open the package with Rainmeter's built-in Skin Installer, and follow the instructions like you did when you installed Rainmeter. The skins and the wallpaper seen in the video will be loaded automatically after installing. **NOTE** You have to have Rainmeter already installed for the skin pack to load/run. The pack contents are typically unpacked here: Windows 8/7/Vista: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins folder..

-----
    (( More Credits ))

-Download the latest version of Rainmeter.
    -Theme used in screens & video is ~
    Restricted Zone by Razorsedge.
    -Wallpaper used in the screens and video is ~Virtual Customs Fire by HammerJack
    -Wallpaper used in the video is ~cyba-wallpaper by cybacreep.
    -Rocket dock is ~Restricted Zone by Razorsedge.
    -Dock icons are ~TABDsource that I found on DA that came with a .psd file, colored by me. (My saved bookmark is no longer valid. DA account no longer active.)
    -Download Rocketdock.. ~Get Rocketdock
    -Dreamscene is ~Red Wave by dreamscene.org
    -Xion skin is ~Velvet by YourNumbr1Fan
    -Download Xion. ~Get Xion player
    -The ~alphabet 3D HD design by cooliographistyle was used in one of the backgrounds.
    -Layer Styles by sonarpos used in the banners. ~Alien styles
    -Layer Styles from webtreats.com used in the video call outs. ~Textured Metallic
    -Font in the video call outs, and the banners is ~Batman Forever
    -iTouch by winmatrix.com.. (Ripple effect around the cursor) ~Get iTouch
    -The tunes in the video are by ~Richie Sambora.
    -----
    ** What's included in each download **
    VC_Animated_Flames_Rainmeter
    Getting started instructions.
    Wallpaper, Screen shots, credits & links (including .url address to find your weather location code.)
    iTouch for the cool ripple effect around the cursor.

Information
    The video only is available for download in case you have trouble viewing here in your browser.

Attached Files
    Last edited by HammerJack; August 13th, 2013 at 06:25 PM.

Please Rep/Thank those who helped you!">Please Rep/Thank those who helped you!

Thread Information