Threaded View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

CarotDAV

I'm a backup nut, in the event of a HD crash I want to know that I will be able to recover everything i have stored at least to within the last 24 hours of the crash. So I not only have every important thing backed up to an external hard drive I use services such a box, Google Drive, Drop box etc.
    The Only problem was in using all those different services is that you needed to install all their apps in order to upload or sync your files with them. Well not anymore, CarotDAV is a Simple WebDAV / FTP / SkyDrive / DropBox / GoogleDrive / Box / SugarSync client for Windows, It is also able to read GoogleDocs or IMAP. You can upload / sync files on multiple services all at the same time. No more having to install all those different apps to keep your files in sync, THAT alone is an anoyance, to me anyway.

I will tell you this in getting your connections setup there may be some learning but this will all depend on your pc capabilities but once you see how it's done ....... easy peasy!

CarotDAV is availible as a portable download or installable, your choice.

Give CarotDAV a run, I've been using it for a week now without any problems whatsover, after you use it you'll be uninstalling all those cloud service sync apps you have piled up over the years.

CarotDAV is compatible with Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7

Download it here: https://rei.to/carotdav_en.html

Or if you prefer, Google it and research it. If you do you will read nothing but good about it. But then again how bad can one program that can replace 5 - 10 others be?
    Last edited by Dark Knight; May 2nd, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Thread Information