Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

HUD Machine Series

HUD Machine Series

I proudly present to you HUD Machine series, each theme come with a complete set of icons that have been matched perfectly and are available for free as well as many other great extras from the always awesome VC Team and members.

All HUD Machine themes include the Ultimate Dark Style and the new Light Style, every effort was made to make sure this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

HUD Machine Series themes also come with a all new custom installer that now includes everything you need to install, the new installer can install the icons and extras, Universal Theme Patcher as well as Theme Resource Changer, plus some other really nice useful options including restore options.

You can purchase the complete theme with installer from the VC Shop

All members will also get access to the new installer minus the HUD Machine theme absolutely free.

Features:

There are 6 styles in each color to chose from, 3 for the bottom details pane position (default) and 3 for the top details pane position, there is an aero and a basic style for the dark style, The basic styles are also fully skinned and worth taking a look at and some people may even prefer it.

HUD Machine Theme
    HUD Machine Icons
    Wallpaper (Thanks to Submicron)
    System Clock
    Shell32 Control panel images
    Machine Cursors
    HUD Sound Scheme
    System Properties Logo
    Getting Started top Pane
    Games Menu Preview Pane
    New WEI index images with square borders
    wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
    New Fonts Eurostile, Unsteady Oversteer and Vibrocentric
    Theme Resource Changer
    And much more!!

I would also like to add a big thanks to submicron for his permission to include his great wallpaper Injected Lapis and others

This Series of 4 themes is available for free in the link below

Green Theme

HUD_Machine_Green_Setup.exe

Blue Theme

HUD_Machine_Blue_Setup.exe

Red Theme

HUD_Machine_Red_Setup.exe

Pink Theme

HUD_Machine_Pink_Setup.exe

Additional Theme Extras

HUD Machine Custom Homepage by lefty1981

HUD Machine UniNews Feeds/ All Colors + Extra by YourNumbr1Fan

More Coming Soon!">More Coming Soon!

NOTE
    It is recommended to install this on a clean system just like using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Information
    All Theme Installers were thoroughly tested on my x86 and x64 Windows 7 Ultimate VM and my main Live x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine.

WARNING
    If you install the shell32.dll theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use the Restore a single file in the post install options on the installer, by starting the installer and deslecting all the check boxes, you will then be taken to the post install options and have the option to restore a single file, select the shell32.dll (type 44 and press enter) and then after it completes restart to take effect.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; May 26th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information