Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

HUD Machine Series

HUD Machine Series

I proudly present to you HUD Machine series, each theme come with a complete set of icons that have been matched perfectly and are available for free as well as many other great extras from the always awesome VC Team and members.

All HUD Machine themes include the Ultimate Dark Style and the new Light Style, every effort was made to make sure this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

HUD Machine Series themes also come with a all new custom installer that now includes everything you need to install, the new installer can install the icons and extras, Universal Theme Patcher as well as Theme Resource Changer, plus some other really nice useful options including restore options.

You can purchase the complete theme with installer from the VC Shop

All members will also get access to the new installer minus the HUD Machine theme absolutely free.

Features:

There are 6 styles in each color to chose from, 3 for the bottom details pane position (default) and 3 for the top details pane position, there is an aero and a basic style for the dark style, The basic styles are also fully skinned and worth taking a look at and some people may even prefer it.

HUD Machine Theme
    HUD Machine Icons
    Wallpaper (Thanks to Submicron)
    System Clock
    Shell32 Control panel images
    Machine Cursors
    HUD Sound Scheme
    System Properties Logo
    Getting Started top Pane
    Games Menu Preview Pane
    New WEI index images with square borders
    wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
    New Fonts Eurostile, Unsteady Oversteer and Vibrocentric
    Theme Resource Changer
    And much more!!

I would also like to add a big thanks to submicron for his permission to include his great wallpaper Injected Lapis and others

This Series of 4 themes is available for free in the link below

Green Theme

HUD_Machine_Green_Setup.exe

Blue Theme

HUD_Machine_Blue_Setup.exe

Red Theme

HUD_Machine_Red_Setup.exe

Pink Theme

HUD_Machine_Pink_Setup.exe

Additional Theme Extras

HUD Machine Custom Homepage by lefty1981

HUD Machine UniNews Feeds/ All Colors + Extra by YourNumbr1Fan

More Coming Soon!">More Coming Soon!

NOTE
    It is recommended to install this on a clean system just like using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Information
    All Theme Installers were thoroughly tested on my x86 and x64 Windows 7 Ultimate VM and my main Live x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine.

WARNING
    If you install the shell32.dll theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use the Restore a single file in the post install options on the installer, by starting the installer and deslecting all the check boxes, you will then be taken to the post install options and have the option to restore a single file, select the shell32.dll (type 44 and press enter) and then after it completes restart to take effect.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; May 26th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by zadar023 View Post
    hey mark I am just purchase the theme but i want you ask one question the vibrocentric font shoould i change manualy on the start panell or is automatic...
    because i show you the 2 shot where i am change the font and where is when I am install...
    manualy-
    Attachment 63157
    automatic-
    Attachment 63158
    I was going to do that on all of them, The Vibrocentric font is nice but it can cause problems so I was going to change them all back to the default Segoe UI I did the red and Pink versions, but forgot to go back and change the green and blue, if you really want I can send you a version using that font, but by the looks of it you have done it now anyway.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

VIP

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    158 Thread(s)

Sex:
    yes no problem is ok if i want I will change manualy...thanks Mark and thank you for great work of it....

1991 CROATIA FREEDOM...

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Sex:
    thank you so much for this share..always amazing

i thought there's a free installer..poor me
    Last edited by jone080110; June 8th, 2013 at 11:57 AM.

VC Loyalist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

LOVES, Will buy this pack once I get the money. Need new keyboard and mouse first.
    Bought your other HUD pack awhile back.
    Still using it

"Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code."
    "My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
    "Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you."

Elite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Mark, please, please, PLEASE....will you do this in the orange? I love the colors that you have done, but orange is so much easier on my eyes than the other colors. The Blue and Green versions are easier for me to read text in, but I have to wear glasses using the Red or Pink ones. One of my main reasons for liking Launch so much, aside from it just looking so killer, was because it was very easy on my old eyes.

I really hope you'll do Machine in the Launch colors. I guess I could open one of them with Style Builder and re-color it myself, but it would undoubtedly look better with your original touch.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I can't get the forward and back buttons to change.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information