Thread: New to the customizing world

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:

New to the customizing world

I probably should have started here first, but my first post was on Mr. Grim's HUD theme for Windows 7. There I posted, as I post again, quoting myself.
    """ Hello to all. I am new to the forum and looking to learn all that I can from you guys. Please don't take my user name as one who knows it all. I chose this name because I am ignorant and humble enough to state it by saying that a truly wise man admits to his lack of knowledge and is willing to learn and is always learning. Now to the reason for my post. To Mr. Grim, Thank you so much for the theme it is just what the doctor ordered to bring new life to an old computer. GREAT JOB!!!!!! """. Looking forward to learning loads from you guys and Thank You in advance for your help.

Well I decided that my first theme will be called "Samurai" Since blue is my favorite this will be the initial theme with other colors to follow. I hop you all can see the wallpaper that I've chosen for my base. Any critiques are greatly welcomed. Also designing cursors and buttons from the following picture. Any and all constructive criticism welcome.
    Last edited by -H-thewiseone; August 3rd, 2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Adding progress of content
    To truly be wise you must admit that you are forever ignorant and forever learning.

Thread Information