I have to say that at first i was excited bout using cyberfox.However,i have to admit,i see no difference between cyberfox and firefox Chrome seems to render pages much faster and smoother then cyberfox or firefox.I had downloaded and uninstalled cyberfox multiple times and still no difference.I completely updated it and installed the latest version of x64 bit standalone flash.It seems to have ah little hesitation just as firefox does.I also had to disable "use hardware acceleration where available",just as i had to do in firefox.Doing so renders the page ah bit more quickly without hesitation but still doesnt compare to chrome.when i come here to VC it seems to hesitate quite ah bit where as chrome loads everything instantaniously.There are other areas of the net,if not most web pages that see lag or hesitate,where chrome flies through them.So,with that said,is it just me? or do others experience the same issue? is it something im not doing right,or havent installed or updated? I love the look and feel of cyberfox and would love to keep it,but for now i will have to say that i would rather stick with chrome.My computer is completely updated and virus free.all hardware is completely updated including graphics card..etc.So i cant really say what would be slowing cyberfox down.If someone has any input on this,i would greatly appreciate it! As of right now,i have cyberfox installed but am not using it.If icant resolve the issue or no one has anything further to say bout it,then i guess i will have to uninstall it thanx