Hello Everyone. Just to give a heads up on to why I haven't been around for close to Two months is because I Was badly Injured While trying to save a Police Officers life after his Unit went off a embankment which left him trapped and with his unit on fire.
He was 230 yards down a embankment . I made it to him with only a thin Lifeline attached to myself. I was able to transfer him to the Lifeline and He was pulled to Safety while I was still inside his Unit.
The ground gave way and me and His Unit went down Rolling (from what was told in reports 37 times). I suffered a Broken Back. My back was broken in two locations. Needless to Say . I am Now Paralyzed from the waist down.. The Office Involved suffered a Broken Left shoulder / Broken Jaw / and two Broken Wrists. He is still recovering from his Injuries and will return back to Active Lite Duty in about 3 weeks. He has Two Little Twin Boys David and Stephen ages 6. I could begin to understand the deviations that would be felt if those Two Little Boy's and There Mother were to have lost (Officer L. Peterson).

We all have become very close and yeah sometimes i lay awake at night wondering IF I wouldn't have Made it of If he hadn't.

The world is so Different when You can't walk anymore. There are so many things that we all take for granted about life and the things that we can do once they are taken away from us..

I hope to be on a bit more in the future and back to creating stupid and silly things..

Missing All My Friends Here On "VC" !