Threaded View

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    571 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quick Restart Free!! ASUS Premium Theme pack

ASUS Premium Theme pack by ONE MAN ARMY and Devaintdon. Special thanks to Mr Grim for helping me learn so much over the last two years and allowing me to build off of his base theme. Special thanks and credits to Razorsedge for his sound scheme. I also want to give credits to Lamia for doing all the amazing recolors for this mega theme pack. , Cybacreep for his amazing wallpapers. And finally I would like to thank GSW953, for always being there for me when I was stumped on somthing or just flat out needed him to fix somthing. LOL thanks Greg. Much Respect. Thanks goes out to everyone here at the VC Family. Please support VC . Hope you enjoy this theme pack. Exra's included. and more to come.!!!!

The theme pack can be purchased from the Virtual Customs shop here https://shop.virtualcustoms.net/index...products_id=25 for only $4.95 US

Profits from theme pack help can not only help bring some money in to help the site but maybe get me closer to getting a new comp

This Bootskin can be found Free here: https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...y-ONE-MAN-ARMY

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; June 8th, 2016 at 01:18 PM.

Thread Information