Have you ever seen a picture or wallpaper that you would love to have but it was just too pixelated,too small,or something else was wrong? I would like to suggest creating a thread where you can upload these types of pictures/walls and anyone from the vc community has the option to try and repair and re-upload.But it would be something that everyone could get in on.If there are multiple people working on the same picture,then yah could always have ah community vote after all the repairs and uploads of that one particular picture to keep the best one.Or maybe you could have the person who uploaded it in the first place choose which one too keep.I would imagine that there would have to be some kind of time limit per-picture as there may be many uploads.All credits would go to those who worked on the picture and re-uploaded.I personally think this would be ah great way to get alot of people here at vc to get involved in something new.Kindah thah same as making themes.I am not very good at explaining myself and making suggestions.I hope yah's understand what i mean.Any input would be greatly appreciated as this involves everyone.I hope to hear from yah's soon.Thankyou.

XxHackThisxX