Thread: OS Windows 7 Linux X86 I Have

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)

Sex:

OS Windows 7 Linux X86 I Have

I have a OS i got from another site that is very Cool.

From here https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/ U have to be VIP to get This There which is only $10 a mouth Not Bad

Here's there Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTeamOS

The thing i want is if someone here knows how to build OS's so that this can be x64 bit compatible OS

Thank U

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    DeathSlayer while a lot of us use custom operating systems this really is not the place to post or ask about them. the site you got it from or other os creation sites is far more appropriate to ask.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nude Dude View Post
    DeathSlayer while a lot of us use custom operating systems this really is not the place to post or ask about them. the site you got it from or other os creation sites is far more appropriate to ask.
    The Nude Dude And WHY is that!!. I was doing as i was told by ONE MAN ARMY How else I'm i going to get help they wont support the 64bit OS. As the guy who made it is retired and they told me it will never happen. So thought somebody on here could do it since a lot of theme makers here do more stuff then themes. But i can see u have a problem with this The Nude Dude and want to shout me out in the open. NO worry's if this makes u uncomfortable that much then u can delete this.

O and one more thing Next Time please PM me instead of shout my name in the open like that if u have a problem with me

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    571 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Man oh Man. I did tell him to post on here to see if there was anyone to might be able to help out with this request. I dont see any issue. this Virtualcustoms to me is more then just building themes. and There are many members on here, one of witch might just be able to help Deathslayer with his request. Im not sure whats going on lately But I think everyone just needs to chill out a little. Moderate what needs to be moderated.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    DeathSlayer i don't have a problem with you, but i do have a problem with doing things where others can't see. way too many times i've seen things get twisted into something they weren't by doing them in private. plus that is and was just my opinion. if ONE MAN ARMY doesn't see a problem with it then i will defer to his judgment since he's been a mod here a lot longer than i have, plus he works closer with grim and company than i do so he's going to have a better idea of what is and isn't allowed.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok The Nude Dude no worry s mate. Thanks for being understandable i see your point of view now thank u. If u ever see a a problem with this post in future please inform me in a PM and i will talk to ya about it. Thanks for your hard work on VC The Nude Dude

Thread Information