Quote Originally Posted by Damien Lestat View Post
How does Cyberfox perform for you? For some reason, on my laptop Cyberfox lags like crazy. Videos are choppy and do not buffer fast, and scrolling on Facebook is horrible. I scroll a few windows down on FB and it locks up for a bit then moves back to scrolling. I have installed the correct version (Red Icon for AMD 64bit). I have tried all the browsers for 2 weeks each. IE is a joke, Firefox is ok , I will admit Cyberfox did seem to perform better than regular Firefox. But Chrome was the best and fastest. So I would like to see how many like Cyberfox and see if it is just machine specific or a general consensus.
I've got one question and then of course a response to yours ........................ How did you be able to start a new thread bcuz on mine i cant see the button to do that ?? i use to be able to but now its gone and my cyberfox is working like smooth butter even with my themes applied to it....... i've heard stories about chrome although i use it some but i think i use cyberfox more than any and everynow and then i use my palemoon now that is pretty darn fast but mort importantly i refuse to go to IE unless i have HP issues and those guys at HP help out but for me bro its cyberfox and palemoon & chrome

BTW i run lavafox on my firefox it it runs just like my cyberfox so its the foxes ............