I would just like to take a minute to thank you all for the comments on my wallpapers that i have uploaded.I would also like to point out that i take "ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THE WALLPAPERS THAT I HAVE UPLOADED",but only the logo that i have put on them.I only look for the best images that i can find,download them,modify them,then re-upload to this site.It will be the same for every wallpaper that i upload in the future unless i say otherwise.Credit goes to all the artist's who have made these beautiful walls.
I am stating this fact so that i do not have to repeat myself with every wallpaper that i upload.It can be a pain in the butt.I am not much into anything else but scenery and nature in general.I hope you all do not get sick of these same type of walls.I will also be sure from now on to upload two walls of the same pic.One with windows 8 and the other with windows 7 logo then it will give you all a choice depending on your os.

I would also like to note that ALL my walls are 1366x768.That is the screen size of my comp.I know for many that this is an inconvenience.I apologize for that.
However,if you REALLY want a particular wall,just gimmee a shout and i will see what i can do about changing the size and reupload it.
Thankyou all who reside here at vc for taking the time to read this and your understanding.

Sincerely:​Aries