Thread: HUD Evolution installation issue

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:

HUD Evolution installation issue

Can someone help me? I'm trying to install the HUD Evolution theme pack for Windows 8.1 and I keep getting stuck on finishing installation

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    337 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Let's start from scratch, first hope you did everything that is sayed here if not, well you need to do this part first:https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...ight=customize
    Then, when you did all that correctly, then download this file: HUD Evolution 8.1 Themepack.zip
    After that, Extract theme files from archive to Windows/Resources/Themes directory and then load it on right click personalization window!
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok I figured it out, it's not the theme it;'s self, i'm having no problems with that, it's the icons that are the issue, it won't install them

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok I have determined that it's the installer, I got the theme installed with the look, sounds, fonts, etc, but I can't get the icons or Explorer background installed, and I tried each of them individually, it still foze on finishing installation, and I reverted back to the standard Windows 8 so i'm using the Windows 8 installer, I had this same problem with the Windows 8.1 icons and extras installer

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Someone help me please, now I switch to another theme then back to HUD to get it to apply to Chrome but I go to switch back and when I do it's the normal task bar and windows, no custom task bar or anything like that, but the sounds work just fine, and I finally got the icons and I had the background installed

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    337 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by archmage94 View Post
    Ok I have determined that it's the installer, I got the theme installed with the look, sounds, fonts, etc, but I can't get the icons or Explorer background installed, and I tried each of them individually, it still foze on finishing installation, and I reverted back to the standard Windows 8 so i'm using the Windows 8 installer, I had this same problem with the Windows 8.1 icons and extras installer
    If you have problems with installers you can always use 7tsp iconpacks as alternative choice, feel free to browse here: https://virtualcustoms.net/forumdispl...ws-8-Iconpacks
    Since i notice you have a lots of problems on your end, i would recomended that you do system restore to the point where you didnt use any customization software and start clean without using in future any installers. Above i give you instructions link and you should be good to go, cause this way you will have just more and more problems. Also in future post with all details of your problem a screenshots of your desktop!
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information