Well, once again my Gateway computer decided to have one if it's infamous moments and made me do yet another factory reset. Sadly, this means that once again, I have lost everything. I have tried countless alternate methods to fix it during these moments but every time a factory reset is the only thing that works. So, sadly, since this is proving to be a constant problem for me, I have decided not to apply any custom themes anymore since I always lose them anyways. Sorry everyone, but I'm afraid I must say goodbye. I can't afford a new computer and this one is too much of a hassle to continue applying custom themes to. I'm afraid I can't fix the problems this one has since I don't have the money and/or the resources to do so. It was great being able to use themes from here, they are all amazing. But my computer is just too big a pain to be able to continue doing so. Goodbye fellow VCers. Hopefully, I may someday get the money for a computer that isn't always being such a pain in the rump. Maybe then I might be able to return.

Sincerely,
Darkwater409