Hybrid View

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Sex:

Windows 10 - Whatcha gonna do?

Now that Windows 10 preview is out, and to those who have downloaded it, what are your plans?

Do you plan on installing it outright and use it as your main OS?
    Do you plan on running it on a virtual drive?
    Dual boot configuration?
    Spare PC or laptop set up?
    Install it on your best friends PC just for giggles?

Personally I wouldn't mind running it on my laptop in dual boot with Windows 8.1 and switch between the two as needed. Haven't read anything as yet from anyone who's done it that way, but am eager to see what other have done, or are deciding to do.

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    177 Thread(s)

Sex:
    bonjour
    j'ai installé sur un pc, ressemble beaucoup Ã* Windows 8, toujours pas aéro J'espère que ça va venir dans la version officielle plus tard

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

I installed on a pc, very similar to Windows 8, still no aero I hope it will come in the official version later
    Last edited by 2635599; October 2nd, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Super Moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    337 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray061630 View Post
    bonjour
    j'ai installé sur un pc, ressemble beaucoup Ã* Windows 8, toujours pas aéro J'espère que ça va venir dans la version officielle plus tard
    Use english only in forum and threads mate!
    If you like theme's & material's from Artist, give them support by reputation!

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    well i stuck the enterprise version in vm and i really think i would of been happier with a steaming pile of dog shit. no control panel to speak of. if it's there it's buried much deeper than it is in 8-8.1.1. they did remove the charm bar as they said they would. i personally use it. it does make for faster navigation on some items. windows update is that stupid fullscreen pile of crap that you can't do anything else while it's running. if it's that way you can bet the other startscreen apps are the same way. what happened to the windowed mode for them that we we suppose to get with 9(10)? as for that wallpaper you see the first time you land on the desktop i would of rather seen a image of justin bieber's anus.

Lamia in the future besides letting them know to use only english in the forums please also translate their post. thanks

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    108 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nude Dude View Post
    well i stuck the enterprise version in vm and i really think i would of been happier with a steaming pile of dog shit. no control panel to speak of. if it's there it's buried much deeper than it is in 8-8.1.1. they did remove the charm bar as they said they would. i personally use it. it does make for faster navigation on some items. windows update is that stupid fullscreen pile of crap that you can't do anything else while it's running. if it's that way you can bet the other startscreen apps are the same way. what happened to the windowed mode for them that we we suppose to get with 9(10)? as for that wallpaper you see the first time you land on the desktop i would of rather seen a image of justin bieber's anus.

Lamia in the future besides letting them know to use only english in the forums please also translate their post. thanks
    Hahahahahahahahhaha!! Hilarious take on the new OS I should say
    So Windows 10 = Smelly Turd, and default desktop wallpaper < Justin Bieber's anus?
    ROFL!!!

Cheers,
    AC

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Im dual booting it alongside windows 8.1. I like it better then win8 for sure but i think if i had to choose between win8.1.1 and win10.. id choose win8.1.1. I guess we should keep in mind that this isnt final product either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information