When I first saw what was Win 9, I thought the lack of imagination was currently being shown as was with 8>8.1, and then all of sudden it was re labeled as Windows 10 and felt a gnawing at my gut about it as it smelled that they needed to do a fast change to a new number for no real reason but to just round it off.
Because the reality is they just should call it win 9.1, if the same level of consistency is observed from Microcock as was done to win 8.1 with their fubar fixing of the start menu.

I waited 25 days for even a notice to be given to me which never arrived, so i cancelled the upgrade and then noticed the widget still on the task bar,, and thought that was odd,, why wasn't it gone,,had to do a hunt to see why it was still there and was told I had to remove the KB30355*** update and that would fix it,, nope it wouldn't go, kept getting a error of it not being able to be removed,,**** **** triple ****,, did a roll back,, no good,,tried to do a reinstall from the shadow copy on my hard drive,, wouldn't even start and then my machine started acting up, and just not working properly, after a week and a half talking the laptop manufacturer with no help,, did a whole new install from scratch and did all the insecurity updates like Mcrocock insist are really truly needed so as to operate at full functionality,, **** **** triple ****,, the GWX widget/app was back on the task bar, now i have my machine set to not except insecurity updates at all, and my machine works just fine without them,, sooo they might just be lying about needing them at all and that they updates are more than likely adding keyword searches to everyone's machines and doing **** all else.

Well it seems that Microcock have a new way they want everyone to have their OS,, even if your opting out, the insecurity updates are going to install the OS as a shadow copy and will sit there until people say Ziek hail to wanting it, and that now apparently the windows 7,8 OS's insecurity updates install NSA spyware so as to collect data to know when boys and girls have been naughty or nice,,who the **** made them Santa clause and I don't think they will be giving presents out,, even torrent sites are disclaiming they will not except people who use windows 10.

And that the European union may withdraw their safe harbor ruling over data collection from companies like face book a known NSA data collector subcontractor, as will possible be directed at companies like Microcock as well, that blatantly state they collect data and even dismiss their own countries privacy acts and laws about peoples ownership of their property and invasion of that property and data theft, and the criminality of the fact they do so cart blanch with government approval, that gives Mocrocock illegally the means to create laws against everyone on the face of the planet via a TOS,, not the terms of service from Microcock but terms of service from the general public, no company should have veto over any countries laws,, I hope the people who instigated the spy ware,, even that little rat faced Dustin Hoffman looking guy gets royally reamed up the bung hole with a hot poker.