As some know about my laptop woes, and I was using my wifes MacBook in the interim until I got it all sorted. I downloaded a cool game from the Apple Store using my wifes Apple account (yes I paid her back)

Anyway the process was as easy as hitting BUY and using her account name and password. Game downloaded, installed and I was playing in less than 10 minutes. Was great whilst I didn't have a laptop to use.

Last night I found out (much to my joy, because I really like the game) you can also get the game from Microsoft too. So I hit a link on the games site which switches me to the microsoft app store page and there it is. There's a green BUY button and I hit it. This leads me to another page that says log in with my microsoft account email and password. I do this, next I get another page that wants the exact same thing again, only this time they are going to send me a code to my email that I have to use. Okay they send the code I put the code in, and THEN I'm told I have to switch my PC from a local account (which I was using) to my microsoft account (they also tell me everything will stay the same if I do so ...) AND I get hit with a pop up asking if I want to sync with the Microsoft cloud service! Never mind the fact I've already twice refused this servive when I set up windows and again when I got into Windows ...by this stage I'm done. I don't even want the bloody game anymore.

As I'm going through the process above with my wife sitting next to me watching, she jokes, next I'll need to provide microsoft with a thumb print, a retina scan, some DNA and a contract signed in my blood just to get a simple game

And they wonder why https://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf