Would someone be so kind as to link to a download of "TakeOwnership.reg" and "RestoreOwnership.reg" that points to all the common modding files, such as system.cpl, timedate.cpl and shellbrd? (I'm not sure if shellbrd is needed... haven't gotten that far down the rabbit hole yet haha)

I've been working with Anolis Resourcer and can't seem to change my timedate.cpl .png image files within the .cpl file. I opened timedate.cpl, saved a backup copy elsewhere on my hard drive, "Replaced" each .png image within timedate.cpl and clicked the "Load" button after pointing to each image. I then clicked save (which is oddly titled 'Backup file to' or something like that). Moved the modified timedate.cpl file to \System32 and haven't seen any changes. I'm guessing it's either because I didn't change ownership rights, didn't close Explorer.exe via task manager, or because I haven't restarted yet hehe... I also closed and re-opened Explorer after moving the file to \System 32.

Here's a link to Anolis Resourcer (a free alternative to Restorator 2007)
https://anolis.codeplex.com/
For those looking to change their system clock image or System Information images.

Any other useful information is highly appreciated

For newbs like me