I thought I saw a dedicated AIMP section somewhere around here... oh well. I've been messing with AIMP which seems to be the coolest media player I've seen so far! Lots of groovy plugins, skins, icon sets. Shout out to everyone here making skins btw! Well, I stumbled across the AIMP forums and found a load of nifty addons. Sadly, most of their forum is in Russian. I managed to register and figure out how to post there without the help of Google Translate tho! Lots of anti-robot protection while signing up and posting your first thread.

Anyways! Someone created a Winamp visualizer plugin container for using Milkdrop viz v1 and v2. I couldn't get them to work at all, but I thought it was pretty neat and something to look into. I would LOVE to get Winamp AVS working with AIMP! The experience would seem complete with that implemented into the software! Problem is, I don't know where to begin. I'm not sure if AVS uses different dll's, if those dll's would be compatible with AIMP, how to point avs to run in AIMP via ini?

Anybody out there familiar with coding AIMP or Winamp plugins?

Winamp AVS was a staple in my media player adventuring over the years and I'd love to collaborate and get it working with AIMP.

But alas... I am noob.