Hi guys/gals

Its been a while as I cannot post here except I open firefox in safemode. VC is the ONLY site I have this problem with, and I'm at a complete loss as to why. Basically I can log-in, I can browse the site, but I cannot post. Unless in safemode I cannot type anything. Probably why I received a nasty PM saying I abused a member here? (sure would love to know what that's about ...)

But I couldn't replay as I've only just worked out that safemode is the only option I have to be able to post here. Like I said, out of the hundreds? of sites I visit and post on, this is the only site where I get a blank text box that won't allow anything to be typed into it.

So if someone, anyone can help, it'd be muchly appreciated. To anyone I abused, I really really don't know what that's about. I have been pressing different tabs and buttons on the site trying to get something to work, maybe I pressed something wrong?

Really hoping this can be fixed as its been too bloody long not being able to post here, and I sent an email from a link I found here to the site admin, or maybe the hosting service, I can't remember, but that was never replied too unfortunately.

Here's to hoping someone can sort this out.

Cheers.