Threaded View

Skilled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    135 Thread(s)

Sex:

Help

Ok for some reason my display drivers stopped working, and I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest ones, my graphics card is fine, it's the drivers that aren't working, the CCC is telling me there's nothing to configure however Gaming Evolved is telling me to update my drivers and it gives me a link to the latest drivers, is the latest update broken? (For the record, it's the Windows 10 driver update version 15.7.1, 64x

Edit: Ok after reinstalling drivers Gaming Evolved detects I have up to date drivers installed but the CCC does not detect them, and after I reboot my PC it's back to square one

Edit: Ok, after some research I have determined that uninstalling then reinstalling the drivers for it in the Device Manager it partially fixes the problem but CCC still won't detect it, so this means I have to manually start my graphics drivers cause my PC won't do it for some reason. Help?

Edit: Well I checked the properties for it in my display manager and I get an error code 43 which goes away if I uninstall then reinstall the drivers, it appears to last as long as I don't restart my PC (And yes I tried running the Troubleshooter, still didn't fix it)
    Last edited by archmage94; August 5th, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
    Magic is the life blood of the fantasy world

Thread Information