Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
When I clicked on it, it said open with Personalization CPL so I never had to actually hit save or open, it was automatic, of course it downloaded it anyway to the temp directory and when clicking on it manually that's when it failed, I asked where to download a Deskthemepack because I wanted to see if the same thing happened.
Ahhh, see I don't get any of that when I go to download them, if I download the deskthemepack then right click on the file AFTER downloading it I can select open with Personalization CPL, but even if I do that it still does not install, maybe something in my security settings? or group policy settings? I very rarely, if ever let anything run directly from a download link.

Not a real biggie anyway, all the ones I wanted to install I did before installing TSB, but even though I install them I only use them when I am working on something where I have to read a lot, then I'll switch over to one just so I can read black on white because sometimes reading different colored text on a colored background eventually starts hurting my eyes.

Sucks getting old