Hello all. I figured I'd post this little issue for all who are using UxStyle Community Edition (Previously known as UxStyle 0.2.4.2 for Windows 10 Technical Preview). I noticed for quite a while that I was having issues with my Intel HD Graphics Display driver and that it was being disabled, causing my computer to be extremely slow. As it turns out, the problem was literally caused by UxStyle Community Edition for Windows 10. It seems it was putting too much stain or sumat on my display driver causing it to crash over and over again, making my system disable it, etc. After uninstalling it, I noticed an immediate change. All of the problems I had been having since I installed it immediately went away. Now, I'm not sure if it does this only to Intel Display drivers r to other things as well, but for now, if anyone is using UxStyle Community Edition and is having issues with their computer, I would uninstall it, check to see if that helps any, and if it does, try to find something that works better. For now, I am going to wait until AeroGlass for Windows 10 and the UxTheme Signature Bypass Tool are completed before I attempt to apply custom themes again, because my computer was way too slow due to UxStyle Community Edition.