Here are some requested colors for the Gray10 theme series
    Also a blue version with dark shadows(also by request,actually
    all these colors have dark shadows)
    Same as with the original you will need Old New Explorer
    and I included a taskbar image for use with TBCE

This theme will only work on Windows 10 build 10240

Attached Images  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gsw953; November 18th, 2015 at 11:41 PM.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hi, and thanks for your theme Just a question :

Some guy hamed hamed1987 on DeviantArt (who is now gone apparently) achieved a theme called Dark Glass theme for Windows 10.
    Sorry, I can't post links yet, so look for "dark glass win10" on Google Images, and the 3 first images should be the right ones (with the giant mushroom wallpaper ^^).

That theme allowed for transparency in the Explorer windows, including different levels of transparence between the "Folders & Drives" part and the rest of the windows.

My questions are :
    - How can this be achieved ? Is there a software that allows this ? I haven't found it yet.
    - Can this be achieved with Gray10 theme ? That would make it even better for me.

Thanks in advance.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose Hidalgo View Post
    Hi, and thanks for your theme Just a question :

Some guy hamed hamed1987 on DeviantArt (who is now gone apparently) achieved a theme called Dark Glass theme for Windows 10.
    Sorry, I can't post links yet, so look for "dark glass win10" on Google Images, and the 3 first images should be the right ones (with the giant mushroom wallpaper ^^).

That theme allowed for transparency in the Explorer windows, including different levels of transparence between the "Folders & Drives" part and the rest of the windows.

My questions are :
    - How can this be achieved ? Is there a software that allows this ? I haven't found it yet.
    - Can this be achieved with Gray10 theme ? That would make it even better for me.

Thanks in advance.

i think you'll be happier with https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...e-Clean-for-10 now you'll want to use blackglass to get the transparent windows. to get blackglass to launch on startup in 10 i had to manually added it to the startup folder. once it's in you systray just rightclick it, select options, then click enable and save. need anymore help ju
    st holler.
    Last edited by 2635599; October 24th, 2015 at 02:19 PM.

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks for the info. I don't know, I'm not sure that Dark Glass Enhanced is what I'm looking for :
    - AFAIK the transparency level is fixed and can't be changed.
    - Plus I don't see any option to have different transparency levels on the "Files & Folders" part and in the rest of any explorer window. So I won't be able to achieve the effect that I previously described.
    Apparently hamed1987 managed to achieve it (just look at the pictures I previously described), so there must be a way to do it, right ?
    What do you think ?

FYI on Windows 7 I've been using System Transparency. It's easy and it does the job (well, you can't set different transparency levels, but at least the transparency is adjustable from 0 to 255).
    I'm just looking for Windows 10 solutions to achieve the same goal and use them with Gray10.

Elite

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    758 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Hidalgo View Post
    Thanks for the info. I don't know, I'm not sure that Dark Glass Enhanced is what I'm looking for :
    - AFAIK the transparency level is fixed and can't be changed.
    - Plus I don't see any option to have different transparency levels on the "Files & Folders" part and in the rest of any explorer window. So I won't be able to achieve the effect that I previously described.
    Apparently hamed1987 managed to achieve it (just look at the pictures I previously described), so there must be a way to do it, right ?
    What do you think ?

FYI on Windows 7 I've been using System Transparency. It's easy and it does the job (well, you can't set different transparency levels, but at least the transparency is adjustable from 0 to 255).
    I'm just looking for Windows 10 solutions to achieve the same goal and use them with Gray10.
    There is not 2 different levels of transparency in hamed's theme,it is done by using 2 different colors in the Explorer window.Dark gray for most of it
    and black in the main part.You could achieve this quite easily on Gray10 by changing one color from gray to black and then using any transparency program you like
    Personally I don't like 2 color themes but feel free to modify this theme any way you want

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by gsw953 View Post
    There is not 2 different levels of transparency in hamed's theme,it is done by using 2 different colors in the Explorer window.Dark gray for most of it
    and black in the main part.You could achieve this quite easily on Gray10 by changing one color from gray to black and then using any transparency program you like
    Personally I don't like 2 color themes but feel free to modify this theme any way you want
    Oh, I get it now. So there would have to be 2 different colors in the Explorer window, with only 1 transparency level. OK !

My question is : could I achieve that easily on Gray10 just by changing Windows color settings for different parts of the Explorer window, or is it something that only the theme creator could do ? Thanks again !

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Does it work with build 10565?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information