Yoyo, been a while since i've been on here. I think the title of this thread says it all?

I noticed some of your guys in here are pretty good in the designing world in relation to websites "HTML, CSS3, jQuery, etc..."

I am able to do this also, however my best work is with the real coding "PHP, background stuff..."

SO! I was thinking if anybody in here would have the time/consideration of joining up a team with me? Helping me out with my customers etc?

Your job as a designer is simple, you make simple HTML, JS/jQuery, CSS3, so forth, website design templates for me to code/build for the customer.

I dont get a lot of customers due to me still studying, but when i do i do need help sometimes, mostly because of time i need to finish a design when someone else in here probably are WAY faster to make a design than me hehe ...

Anyhow, if you are interested, which i really hope you are, then i do have mail/facebook/twitter/skype/w.e...

PM me or comment in this thread if so

PS: My customers rating are like 1-5 a year or so, and we are talking basic website templates most of the time BUT! Responsive! This part is very important!...

I am able to code with something called BootStrap... but like i said, simply need the time for it, for which i do not have if i need to code the website also...
Hoping some one in here are interested!
And yes! You will get your mark on the website also! Meaning i will share all credit to individuals who are helping me!

Hoping you are in!
If/When we are teaming up, we will need to talk/over chat or something, for me being able to give you instructions on how our partnership is going to be... like how we work together, how i deliever my information about website design to you regarding customer designs etc...

Hoping someone will answer this thread!

Thanks!

Hoping it is ok to ask this on VC... if not, remove!