Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to remove quick access and onedrive from folder pane in win10 v1511

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Question How to remove quick access and onedrive from folder pane in win10 v1511

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a working .reg file to remove the Quick Access and OneDrive areas from the left folder pane in file explorer on the Windows 10 November Update [aka v1511]. If so, can someone please post them here? I'm using neiio's Steam theme for Windows 10 v1511 and would like to remove the Quick Access and OneDrive folders from the left folder pane since the icons for them simply refuse to allow me to properly customize them. Those icons simply don't go well with this theme, especially since I use wolfy's edited version of the Token Dark iconpack with neiio's Steam theme. If there are .reg files that work with Windows 10 v1511 then I would be really grateful if someone could please post them here.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Pro Designer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Remove Quick Access and OneDrive.zip Download this, extract, and run command as administrator. Log off, and back on or restart.

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know if there is a working .reg file to remove the Quick Access and OneDrive areas from the left folder pane in file explorer on the Windows 10 November Update [aka v1511]. If so, can someone please post them here? I'm using neiio's Steam theme for Windows 10 v1511 and would like to remove the Quick Access and OneDrive folders from the left folder pane since the icons for them simply refuse to allow me to properly customize them. Those icons simply don't go well with this theme, especially since I use wolfy's edited version of the Token Dark iconpack with neiio's Steam theme. If there are .reg files that work with Windows 10 v1511 then I would be really grateful if someone could please post them here.
    You can delete them but ... try changing these 2 icons according to the theme you have, it would look a little better your explorer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by angel960 View Post
    You can delete them but ... try changing these 2 icons according to the theme you have, it would look a little better your explorer
    This is a much better idea in my opinion. Thanks for filling me in on this. However, I've never done anything like this before and am 100% positive that i will brick something if i try it myself. That said, can someone please create a .reg file of some sort that will automatically apply token dark styled OneDrive and Quick Access icons to their respective areas in the left folder pane for me? I really like this idea but am very protective of this laptop since it's both brand new and the last computer I will be able to get since it's the replacement grandma got as an apology for accidentally getting an outdated dinosaur as my previous one. [That one was so old and small that it didn't last very long at all]

Here is a screenshot of what it currently looks like.

https://gyazo.com/d45569d2a4cc8811783f3526f4377375

[I swapped over to my all time fav theme upon finding the Win10 TH2 port on DeviantArt. Thanks so much to gsw953 for creating this downright perfect theme.]
    Last edited by Nimbi; January 1st, 2016 at 10:36 PM.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    This is a much better idea in my opinion. Thanks for filling me in on this. However, I've never done anything like this before and am 100% positive that i will brick something if i try it myself...
    you changed your browser icons ?.
    or at the end you could not do?

ROG Master

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by angel960 View Post
    How do you delete them?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information