Its been a while

When Win10 first came out I was pretty pissed off. All the telemetry business and such left me feeling like Win10 was a slap in the face, and not a killer OS I'd hoped it would be. So I switched entirely to Linux and have been using it exclusively.

4 days before Christmas my home was brkoen into and amongst other things, my laptop was taken. Insurance came through pretty quickly and gave me a replacement laptop. Only thing is, the new laptop runs Win10 Home edition ...

First thing was to scrap Win10 Home and got me a copy of Win Enterprise N 1511, then used an amazing piece of kit that does the following: No Metro Apps, No Store App or Component, No OneDrive, No Cortona, No Edge, No Telemetry, No Windows Defender.

So far so good, but the next thing to do was head on here and see if I can add that Virtual Customs magic to my new gaming rig.

Its been a while and I'm definitely out of the loop as far as Win10 customization is concerned. Would anyone be so kind as to offer some advice and link me up on what would be the best methos to follow so I can make Win10 my own again?

So far all I've done is just purchased StartIsBack and at least have a decent start menu to help navigate around this new OS.

Cheers all