Hello neiio,

I hope you don't mind, but I created a Spotify Player edit of the UNITY 2016 Music Player skins from your UNITY 2016 rainmeter suite. I was hoping you might be willing to add them into the UNITY 2016 rainmeter suite as Spotify Player variables for the Music Players. If you're ok with that I can edit them into this post after gaining your response [Also, the ones I sent you via your notes on DevART had a slight bit of coding I missed in the measures for the play/pause button of which I have spotted and fixed in the new updated version]. If you would like to add them I will edit them into this post. Then they can simply be added by including the Spotify Player.ini files for them into the Music Player folder of which is already in the UNITY 2016 rainmeter suite. They use the same resources already included in the rainmeter suite, I simply edited the measures to make them fully functional as Spotify player variants.

Please let me know if you would like me to post them here for you to add into the UNITY 2016 rainmeter suite.