Thread: From the makers of WinPatrol comes the best Anti-Ransom software yet.

Threaded View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

From the makers of WinPatrol comes the best Anti-Ransom software yet.

Everyone is talking about the beta release of Malwarebytes Anti-Ransom, what most don't know is that its just CryptoMonitor with a different name and UI, Malwarebytes has taken over CryptoMonitor. But that is not what I am posting about, what I am posting about is an Anti-Ransom software that is miles above the rest but many do not know about, it will block any known and even unknown ransomware threats, brought to you by the makers of WinPatrol so you know it actually works!

It's not freeware, but when it comes to ransomware encrypting your entire system do you really want to put your trust in freeware?

From the makers of Winpatrol, so you know you can trust it to protect you.

CROWNED THE KING OF ENCRYPTION PROTECTION BY AN INDEPENDENT TEST BY CRUELSISTER!

Features include:
    WinAntiRansom employs a multi-layered defense to protect your computer and your valuable data from Ransomware attacks. At the core of WinAntiRansom is our powerful artificial intelligence engine that detects and blocks Ransomware better than any other product on the market.

• PreEmptive Strike – the work horse of our engine and feature that blocks Ransomware before it can encrypt your data.
    • SafeZone – a part of our layered security. SafeZone is a folder of your choice where you can store important data and then specify which programs have access. Any program not on the approved list is blocked from accessing the data.
    • Network/Share Lockdown – ransomware typically looks for networked and shared folder first when encrypting data. We give you the ability to specify which programs are allowed to access your share and your network. If it isn’t on the list, it’s blocked.
    • File/Folder Access History – see which files/folders non-whitelisted programs are touching on your computer. Please note, only non-whitelisted program access is logged here.
    • Block Any Program – Specify program(s) you don’t want running on your computer and WinAntiRansom will block them. Many people who do not wish to upgrade to Windows 10 have found this a very useful feature.
    • VirusTotal Integration – have questions or concerns about a program? Simply highlight it and select VirusTotal from the menu to view a full VirusTotal report on that file.
    • Artificial Intelligence engine – capable of blocking most Malware and Zero Day Threats in addition to Ransomware. In fact, our AI engine is so powerful that it blocks Ransomware it’s never seen before, Ransomware we have yet to see in our labs. Get tomorrow’s protection today with WinAntiRansom.

Download a free 14 day trial here: https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/

Get off 20% an already low priced lifetime 5 pc license with the coupon code: Take20Now

Not happy with it? There is a 30 day money back guarentee!

Watch the video review by cruelsister:

Make sure you choose your protection properly!

System Requirements
    Operating System: Windows XP SP3+
    Disk Space: Nominal, less than 250 MB
    .NET 4.0 Framework or greater required.
    And it's Windows 10 compatible!

I used to be a CryptoPrevent user then I downloaded and tested the 14 day trial and now I am a licensed owner of WinAntiRansom.
    There is no feeling like the feeling you get when you are confident that you are protected.

How much better can you get when an Anti-Ransom software can stop everything known to date and even those that are not known yet? The others cannot and do not do that!
    THIS is true protection, Malwarebytes, CrytpoPrevent, HitmanPro and all the others CANNOT make that claim.

Protect all your pc's!

WinAntiRansom gives you LIFETIME licensing with updates and upgrades for up to 5 pcs!
    Everyone else only gives you a YEARLY 1 pc license, even CryptoPrevent who offers a lifetime license only offers it for 1 pc at pretty much the same price as WinAntiRansom.
    Who in the world wants to pay for software over and over again?
    Pay for WinAntiRansom once and your done!
    It's really a no-brainer! Especially since Malwarbytes has pretty much screwed their customers by changing their licensing structure by forgoing the lifetime structure to now a yearly structure, why would one even want to hand over their hard earned cash to them?

Download it here: https://www.winpatrol.com/winantiransom/
    Try it for 14 days and I guarentee you will buy it ........... I did.

Make sure you register the 14 day trial, protection does not work until you do.

FYI - This is not an advertisement, I purchased my license, I am posting this because I believe in it and am a user of not only WinAntiRansom but also a long time user of WinPatrol. A software started by Bill P Studios and now owned by Ruiware a company that actually looks out for it's end users!

Not taking anything away from Malwarbytes, their Anti-malware protection is superb but really ..... why should anyone have to pay for protection over and over and over again? it's rediculous. Sooner or later all these software companies will get the hint that a yearly license structure will not work, as long as their are honest companies like WinPatrol around that actually looks out for the end user and not the bottom line.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; January 27th, 2016 at 09:44 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Thread Information