Thread: Hud Evolution Yellow

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:

Hud Evolution Yellow

With permission of Mr Grim... Hud Evolution Yellow for Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511

You will have to use the disable immersive mode for right click menu if you want it
    to look like the original. There is a registry hack included to do this.. just right click
    and merge.. then reboot.. all other tools to make it look like Hud Evolution can be
    found in Mr Grims thread. None of this is my work... all i did was take a lil time to
    recolor it and port it to Win10 in which Grim already made it easy to do so.. so
    all credit to him please

Font for taskbar clock in attachments. Unzip and right click on neuropol.ttf and click install

Attached Files
    Last edited by freak69ize; February 25th, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    freak69ize this looks great. please edit your thread title to reflect what build of 10 this is for. thanks

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater409 View Post
    Hello, I'm having a couple slight issues with this theme. The button for hidden notification tray items is partially hidden by the notification tray. and the start menu is kinda off a bit as well. Here are some screenshots for reference.I probably should've noticed the issue with the hidden notification tray items button before downloading this theme since it's also showing up in your screenshots, . Also, the sound pack included with this theme didn't apply when I copied the theme into the c:\windows\resources\themes area. (I'm using UxThemePatcher, so the UxStyle method MrGRiM mentioned doesn't apply to the UxThemePatcher method)
    The flyout tray button has to be exported from the theme, resized then reimported to the theme. Disabling programs will not help you as I had the same problem on the HUD Machine White series, so I just resized them and they are no longer a problem.

If I remember correctly the Flyout Tray button is about 50 px wide, it needs to be resized down to 35 px to appear and work normal.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; February 24th, 2016 at 02:53 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nude Dude View Post
    freak69ize this looks great. please edit your thread title to reflect what build of 10 this is for. thanks
    Oops my bad.. will fix

Elite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    533 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    The flyout tray button has to be exported from the theme, resized then reimported to the theme. Disabling programs will not help you as I had the same problem on the HUD Machine White series, so I just resized them and they are no longer a problem.

If I remember correctly the Flyout Tray button is about 50 px wide, it needs to be resized down to 35 px to appear and work normal.
    Had to go all the way down to 27 px wide on Hud Evo. Will try this on the yellow version when i get off work tonight. Thanks mate

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
    Had to go all the way down to 27 px wide on Hud Evo. Will try this on the yellow version when i get off work tonight. Thanks mate
    I wouldn't doubt it being as the buttons on the regular versions of HUD are slightly bigger than the ones on the HUD Machine White series.

I whish someone would do a nice crimson or garnet color HUD, you know not quite RED red but just red enough to be easy on the eyes, I've always found really red themes too hard on the eyes.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; February 24th, 2016 at 09:29 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I just spotted something I should've noticed before, . For some odd reason, the fonts for this theme aren't applying to the system clock.

I'm not sure what's causing this. But, I would appreciate a fix for it if there is one, . (also some matching timedate.cpl files to go with this theme. I use the old timedate.cpl interface since the new windows 10 one is such bs, .) I also nticed this theme uses the HUD Machine Blue icons. Personally, I think it would look a lot better if it used the HUD Machine Yellow icons. Especially since the HUD Machine Yellow iPack doesn't seem to change the icons of which are themed by this themes imageres file.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information