Quote Originally Posted by hyuu View Post
I haven't tried that. But it will be hard, since the images/icons make the explorer's size to be larger significantly, and what to be deleted to retain the original size. Here I'm trying to replace the white images/icons with the black ones, since I'm using light taskbar (light taskbar with white icons is bad contrast). The images/icons are actually from the original explorer. I don't know how to tell Windows to use the black icons, since Windows 10's default theme is black taskbar with white icons, eventhough the black icons actually exist inside explorer.

I also tried to remove the digital signature from original explorer, and Windows still be able to run it. But with edited explorer, Windows refuse to run it. I wonder why, maybe its not because of the size of the explorer, but the hash of explorer (excluded the additional digital signature inside explorer). Its just my intuition, but I don't know whether its true or not.
the trick worked for me before, but If you have knowledge in digital signature then create your own digital signature, this was my second choice when my old trick not worked.