I'm new to this site even though I signed up years ago. It appears I didn't post anything at that time since I can't find any past posts by me. For quite some time I've been looking for a program that stops that blinding white background in Explorer and tried a couple but they didn't work and one almost screwed up my PC. After that, I gave up on it for several months but just the other day decided to try again.

After I somehow put the correct search query in, I stumbled on Mr GRiM's Win 7 Dark Themes via a UxStyle (something I wasn't aware of) thread which someone named Colt posted that he loved the theme. I then searched for that and found several versions for DL and tried them.

I posted a question regarding Mr GRiM's Dark Theme in the thread on this site but haven't had a reply. I'm concerned that I won't get one because of his popularity and also that the thread is old. I've noticed that there are a ton of categories and sub-categories that I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate through which also adds another possible reason he won't know I posted in that thread.

Here is the link to my question. I hope I can get an answer to it. Oh well, I can't post any links due to site restrictions. It states I need five posts before I can post links. The thread I posted in is entitled Mr GRiM's Windows 7 Themes.