Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stygian-Ablaze Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

Hybrid View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

Stygian-Ablaze Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

Stygian-Ablaze Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

Credits: Original Windows 7 Theme by Gor17981

Information
    The original theme did not come with any Operating system or genuine graphics that one would see on their pc properties page and I have not added any. The intent was to keep the original theme intact.

Download file includes files for both UxStyler ( the normal copying of files to your C:\Windows\Themes\Resources folder if you are using a patcher like UxStyler)
    and
    The UxThemeSignatureBypass or Grim's method of installing which can be found here: https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...1511-AKA-10586
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dark Knight; April 22nd, 2016 at 02:12 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Awesome! Thanks so much for porting this to Windows 10 TH2! You're awesome!

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks for the port! I should let ya know though, the post title is a little bit off, . It's v1511 not 1555, . Also the folders inside have been name slightly off.

1.) according the the scripting in the UxStyle folder's theme file that is the UxThemePatcher version.

2.) according to the scripting in the UxThemeSignatureBypass foler, that one is half right, it's also the UxStyle version. Personally he names weren't a big issue. I just opened them in notepad++ before doing anything with them to check if i needed to edit the paths, .

Either way, just figured i should point those two things out for ya.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Dark Knight nice job including files for both patching meths, but i do have one suggestion. rename the ones to grims patching method, explain that in your thread for the theme, and include a link to grim's thread for those that still have questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Dark Knight I have a suggestion for you, when importing themes for Windows 7 be sure to uncheck these two options in WSB:

Deselecting these settings makes the start menu render correctly and not display black parts where there should be transparency. It only effect the bottom right corner in this theme's start menu (it should be an angle with transparency, without these options deselected it appears as a black square) so it's not so noticeable, but for example in your Steam II theme, it's definitely noticeable.

I figured this out after importing some Windows 7 themes. Now, if I import a theme I always use the Windows 8.1 theme if there is one because as you know the logoff buttons are messed up on Windows 7 theme imports (this seems almost impossible to properly fix for some reason even after editing the StartPanelComposited:startPanelPriv > LogoffExtended and StartPanelComposited:startPanelPriv > Logoff settings, maybe it's necessary to create some new setting).

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    Dark Knight I have a suggestion for you, when importing themes for Windows 7 be sure to uncheck these two options in WSB:

Deselecting these settings makes the start menu render correctly and not display black parts where there should be transparency. It only effect the bottom right corner in this theme's start menu (it should be an angle with transparency, without these options deselected it appears as a black square) so it's not so noticeable, but for example in your Steam II theme, it's definitely noticeable.

I figured this out after importing some Windows 7 themes. Now, if I import a theme I always use the Windows 8.1 theme if there is one because as you know the logoff buttons are messed up on Windows 7 theme imports (this seems almost impossible to properly fix for some reason even after editing the StartPanelComposited:startPanelPriv > LogoffExtended and StartPanelComposited:startPanelPriv > Logoff settings, maybe it's necessary to create some new setting).
    Thanks for pointing that out, I am not a master themer by any means, it's just now that Grim has made it so easy to port old themes I have a chance to give back to a community that has given so much to me over the years.
    The theme has been fixed and re-uploaded. Working with dark colors and backgrounds I can see how I would have missed it. I'll be updating the Steam II theme in a day or so when I have some extra time.
    Last edited by Dark Knight; April 22nd, 2016 at 02:01 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information