I wasn't sure where to put this, or even exactly what I'm asking, so I put this in off-topic discussion.

I guess I'm in the right place when I want to ask if there's anyone out there still modding Windows 7.

I've been searching for 7tsp packs lately and stumbled on a website skinpacks.com. I was wondering before I go ahead and install a bunch of theme packs willy nilly if anyone else has used any skin packs from their site before? It seems rather odd that they host a lot of theme packs that I think I've seen on DeviantArt and other various sites.

I get redirected / 'new tabbed' about 4 times before reaching the download page and the download page looks like an old style file listing type of download section.

The skin packs themselves come in file.sfx.exe format. One that I tested registered as Trojan and other various malware in 3 virus scanners when sent through VirusTotal.

They look like some really nice packs to have, but I was just wondering about the validity of the site and the files they have available. It also reports as an insecure connection in my address bar.

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading!