Hello,

I found out where the the icons for the cortana and task viewer icons are and noticed there are alternate versions of each [also there's icons for other built in windows areas there as well [possibly even notification tray icons, thus the title of this post]. If you open explorer.exe [from the c:\windows folder] in a reshacker program or so forth, you will find that the icons for many of the built in windows 10 things, like cortana and task viewer are in there. I've spotted two choices of colors each with 2 different versions of the icons in the topmost folder. The colors are white and black. Now, I think if possible the icons in that area could possibly be modified. However, I don't have a decent virtual drive program since vmware requires a seperate program [of which requires its user to be part of a friggin business to use] to create virtual clones of the currently installed os, and since the only free programs out there don't work on x64 bit systems [trust me I've tried, they all failed miserably]. I was thinking that if any of the pro themers here would like to give it a go in a virtual clone of their os then this info might come in useful.

Now, I'm not entirely sure if the notification tray cons are in that specific are but, since the others are, then I thought this could eventually come in useful anyways. Either way, I just figured I'd point out this little discovery of mine, . I hope it comes in useful.

Also, I didn't know where to actually post this, so I simply posted it here. I hope that's ok.