Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uxsyle

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    If you insist on using the aerolight method you need to download the UxTheme Signature Bypass, I've attached it to this post, this is an installer that Grim made, because manual installation, although is recommended is too complicated for some and I can't find the manual install instructions that I wrote not once but twice here at the moment, but this should solve your problem.

Otherwise if you do not have it installed or do not want to install it you need to move all the folders in your aerolight.msstyles folder over to your" C:\Windows\Resources\Themes" folder. You will also need to change all your .theme files from the aerolight install method to the UxStyle method, these should have come with the themes you downloaded here.

Whatever avenue you choose afterwards when completed select the theme you want from your personalization page then reboot, the theme you selected should show even after reboot.

Not having UxTheme Signature Bypass installed while using the aerolight method is why your themes change to the Windows default when you reboot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dark Knight; June 7th, 2016 at 11:37 PM.

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information