0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:

TechShell32Changer 2.4.1 Modify Shell32 Pane Navigations Windows 10

Last Test on 14372 Build

Attachment 74245

Requirements:
    Disable Antivirus (to make sure he not will delete tools)
    Install - NetFramework 3.5 or higher
    Disable UAC

Donate to Support my Work
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=DR3A78V7ZXAWJ

Little Update 2.4.1
    ChangeLog Inside the Tool now (to not spam the page)
    and also i Added Tutorial Inside the Tool, Requested by Shemhamforash who gave me idea

Recomendations:
    Do not use on future builds before i update it, it can crash your system.

All the Sugestions and Ideas are Welcome
    If someone wants to participate and
    Help with some kwnoledge on Visual C#, C++, Basic And Comands Lines Syntaxes
    Or even help little with design,such as backgrounds, UI Style and etc...
    are welcome to.

Last edited by nicely; June 27th, 2016 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Update 2.4.1 Added ChangeLog and Tutorial Inside the Tool
    Nicely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    One suggestion I have is for you to include some kind of written instructions for the steps taken to use the app. The videos are ok but I prefer following written steps for something like this. So far this hasn't been working for me on 14372. 1. Wow, Windows Defender just deletes this if it's on the desktop (have to disable Windows Defender using Winaero Tweaker) 2. Install .NET framework 3. Install TakeOwnershipEx and navigate to shell32.dll file in System32 right click and take ownership 4. Click on TSORWW 5. Add .bmp files to app's folder (not sure if .jpg will work anymore) 6. Click Certificate Permission 6. Click TechShell32Changer 7. Reboot 8. Each time you want to change the shell32.dll images make sure to click Restore and reboot

Like I said, it's not currently working for me on 14372, all I get is a black screen but I'd imagine the steps going something like that.

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    One suggestion I have is for you to include some kind of written instructions for the steps taken to use the app. The videos are ok but I prefer following written steps for something like this. So far this hasn't been working for me on 14372. 1. Wow, Windows Defender just deletes this if it's on the desktop (have to disable Windows Defender using Winaero Tweaker) 2. Install .NET framework 3. Install TakeOwnershipEx and navigate to shell32.dll file in System32 right click and take ownership 4. Click on TSORWW 5. Add .bmp files to app's folder (not sure if .jpg will work anymore) 6. Click Certificate Permission 6. Click TechShell32Changer 7. Reboot 8. Each time you want to change the shell32.dll images make sure to click Restore and reboot

Like I said, it's not currently working for me on 14372, all I get is a black screen but I'd imagine the steps going something like that.

ill keep that in mind and will try to post tutorial inside app, but about takeownership its alrdy incluided on codes inside app, and about images shell32 accepts only bmp's,
    and about your pc go to black scren its strange. maybe u have some program or uac i dont know, i tested on 5 machines and fixed all errors. and video maded on 14372.
    Nicely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by nicely View Post
    ill keep that in mind and will try to post tutorial inside app, but about takeownership its alrdy incluided on codes inside app, and about images shell32 accepts only bmp's,
    and about your pc go to black scren its strange. maybe u have some program or uac i dont know, i tested on 5 machines and fixed all errors. and video maded on 14372.
    Yeah I'm not sure either why the black screen is occurring, I will try again (I've tried twice).
    - I was wondering whether using takeownership would be redundant, good to know
    - I did have UAC disabled
    - Can the bmps be different sizes?
    - When using restorator I used to change the images to .jpg format, not possible with this version?

Nicely Done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shemhamforash View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure either why the black screen is occurring, I will try again (I've tried twice).
    - I was wondering whether using takeownership would be redundant, good to know
    - I did have UAC disabled
    - Can the bmps be different sizes?
    - When using restorator I used to change the images to .jpg format, not possible with this version?
    I tried different sizes u can see in 1st video and on 2nd video its not maked difference, and about bmp i not tried jpg yet, but just tried to maintein format as originals was in BMP

Sorry English;

I have something interesting in mind i cant tell right now, but if it works out we will not need any of that,
    and everything will flow like it used to be
    Last edited by nicely; June 26th, 2016 at 11:11 PM.
    Nicely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by nicely View Post
    I tried different sizes u can see in 1st video and on 2nd video its not maked difference, and about bmp i not tried jpg yet, but just tried to maintein format as originals was in BMP

Sorry English;

I have something interesting in mind i cant tell right now, but if it works out we will not need any of that,
    and everything will flow like it used to be
    OK, sounds good I look forward to that, this tool is coming along well but I like that you might be steering it in a different direction than it's current implementation. btw I just tried again and it's definitely not working for me on this build for some reason. Strangely it's not working for 14371 either. Not sure if I have missed something, but I'll wait for the next build

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information