6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

HUD Evolution for Windows 10 Anniversary Update Redstone 1

HUD Evolution for Windows 10 Anniversary Update Redstone 1

Enjoy

Tools you may need:

Updated: ONE version 1.1.8.1(OldNewExplorer)

For best results use these settings.

Use this method file as an alternative to remove the extra folders.
    https://www.askvg.com/tip-remove-6-ex...lorer-this-pc/
    https://media.askvg.com/downloads/201...10-This-PC.zip

StartIsBack ++1.3.2
    https://startisback.com/StartIsBackPlusPlus_setup.exe

UxStyle
    For Windows 10 Technical Preview (0.2.4.2)
    Works fine on RS1

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.4.5 - change log
    Works but needs updating for RS1
    Installer (32-bit+64-bit Windows)
    32-bit Windows
    64-bit Windows

New AeroGlass experimental builds for RS1 can be found here

Winaero tweaker
    Winaero Tweaker - universal tweaker software which supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10

I take no responsibility for anyone that bricks their system, use custom themes at your own risk!!

Theme Install Guide can be here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; August 30th, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
    You could change the start menu option to use full screen, that way looks like the Windows 8 start screen and doesn't show all programs, just the tiles.
    I'm not much a fan of the full screen view. Wish they gave us the option for the start menu for those that liked the first windows 10 start menu. To me it was perfect.

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Hello Mr Grim great stuff I downloaded this one but haven't installed it yet, I have a question about some other stuff I do have installed and wasn't sure where to ask you about it. I have hud red and hud green installed on my other computer and I have also downloaded your hud red icon pack hud green icon pack and hud blue icon pack, my question is when I install the red icons they show perfectly, and then if I install the green icons, it seems to make the red ones go away. am I only able to have one of the color sets of hud icons installed at a time? any help you can give me would be appreciated or if you can point me to a thread that goes indepth about the icon packs you have and their installation that would work also. I love your icons they are great and was thinking about using the blue ones with this evolution theme if I can have more then one color of icons installed at a time. thanks in advance for your time and effort on your themes and help

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasimodo View Post
    Hello Mr Grim great stuff I downloaded this one but haven't installed it yet, I have a question about some other stuff I do have installed and wasn't sure where to ask you about it. I have hud red and hud green installed on my other computer and I have also downloaded your hud red icon pack hud green icon pack and hud blue icon pack, my question is when I install the red icons they show perfectly, and then if I install the green icons, it seems to make the red ones go away. am I only able to have one of the color sets of hud icons installed at a time? any help you can give me would be appreciated or if you can point me to a thread that goes indepth about the icon packs you have and their installation that would work also. I love your icons they are great and was thinking about using the blue ones with this evolution theme if I can have more then one color of icons installed at a time. thanks in advance for your time and effort on your themes and help
    Sorry Quasimodo I would love for a way to have Icons change with the themes but sadly that's not possible, currently the only way to change icons is by replacing the default icons in the system files, maybe one day someone will figure out a better solution but for now you can only use one pack at a time.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    no worries Mr grim I thought that was probably the deal. either way they aren't that hard to swap over and they uninstall the previous color. I never really ran themes on win7 or any other windos OS I have used but win10 just looked so cheesy I had to do something with it. I was actually just looking for wallpaper on deviantart and ran across your stuff and shemhamforash themes and just loved what you did with win10, so I am happy for anything I can get. I play around with building mesh and stuff like that but I am not artist at all so I have to rely on the goodness of talented people like you all to be able to make my things look sweet. once again thanks a million

Quasi

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I'm unable to activate the skin on Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Edition with all the Updates.
    I've posted about this here: https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...l=1#post316842

On another note, Something really weird is going on with the Icons as well. Take a look:

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the HUD Machine Aqua iPack
    I've tried sfc /scannow
    I've tried Icons Fix.bat
    I've tried all the Icon Fix options from AVG TuneUp and Windows 10 Manager
    No luck - I always end up with a combinaiton of Windows and iPack icons - never just one or the other
    At the moment I'm with iPack uninstalled trying to go back to windows default icons (end goal is to return to full skin + icon pack though)

If you can't Keep Up, don't Step Up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thanks again for the theme! However there's a weird issue with the font displayed in the Taskbar that wasn't there before the Anniversary update.
    After applying the new version of the theme and following the directions down to the letter, this is how the text looks.

Before now, the text was white and these blue boxes around the lowercase letters weren't present before. I've been trying to make it look normal again, but I can't pinpoint the source of the issue.
    Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information