Hybrid View

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:

Alienware Invader COMPLETE Red or Blue iPack or Icon Sets

The screen above is Alienbytes screen with the Alienware Invader Red iPack.

I downloaded the iPack from here, spent a whole day recoloring and another half repackaging the iPack only to find that the icon set is no where near being complete, icons such a zip folder, png, gif, html, avi and countless others are missing from the set.

I was recoloring the icons for my use but really, I'm not into using a system where half the icons are custom and the other half are Windows default icons.

Like I said the iPacks available here are not complete and a Google search gives me sites that are either questionable or are no longer around.

If anyone has or knows where I can get the FULL Alienware Invader red or blue COMPLETE set please let me know, I'd really appreciate it!

https://darkknight2264.deviantart.com/

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    167 Thread(s)

Sex:
    There probably isn't one. The iPack is just Lamia's 7tsp pack dropped into iPack builder https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...-Blue-IconPack
    He's the one who worked on it so it'd be best to ask him about it

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    I downloaded icons to another site. The iconpack were created by Shemhamforash. Credit to vdk84 & Lamia for these icons

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post

The screen above is Alienbytes screen with the Alienware Invader Red iPack.

I downloaded the iPack from here, spent a whole day recoloring and another half repackaging the iPack only to find that the icon set is no where near being complete, icons such a zip folder, png, gif, html, avi and countless others are missing from the set.

I was recoloring the icons for my use but really, I'm not into using a system where half the icons are custom and the other half are Windows default icons.

I downloaded the icons in another site.. The ipack were created by Shemhamforash. Credit to vdk84 & Lamia for these icons

If anyone has or knows where I can get the FULL Alienware Invader red or blue COMPLETE set please let me know, I'd really appreciate it!

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Ok, I think I have tracked down most of the icons needed to recolor and repackage this set, I could not find a zip folder icon so I just made one.

There is one problem I am facing though, as you can see from the screen below the live folders on the desktop and in my user folders are not working but yet if I open the desktop folder in resource hacker r other programs they work??

Someone tell me what I am doing wrong her please, I have replaced all the icons that I could in resource hacker, the .res files I am using for this iPack are the following, imageres.dll, imagesp.dll, main.cpl, mydocs.dll, networkexplorer.dll, taskmanager.exe and zipflder.dll. I have gone through all of them just to make sure I haven't missed any and I cannot find anything.

I believe in karma which means I can say all the bad things I want to you and just assume that you deserve it.

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sex:
    surely in the past it has been installed HUD icons. perhaps with 7tsp. I suggest you do a sfc \ scannow. patch again the operating system and reinstall icons. sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Ok, I think I have tracked down most of the icons needed to recolor and repackage this set, I could not find a zip folder icon so I just made one.

There is one problem I am facing though, as you can see from the screen below the live folders on the desktop and in my user folders are not working but yet if I open the desktop folder in resource hacker r other programs they work??

Someone tell me what I am doing wrong her please, I have replaced all the icons that I could in resource hacker, the .res files I am using for this iPack are the following, imageres.dll, imagesp.dll, main.cpl, mydocs.dll, networkexplorer.dll, taskmanager.exe and zipflder.dll. I have gone through all of them just to make sure I haven't missed any and I cannot find anything.

VC Ambassador

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    280 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienbyte View Post
    surely in the past it has been installed HUD icons. perhaps with 7tsp. I suggest you do a sfc \ scannow. patch again the operating system and reinstall icons. sorry for my english
    I've done that, yet the HUD live folders keep coming back after re-patch. Also I do not use 7tsp, I only use iPacks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information