Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do i remove the microsoft malicious software removal tool in Windows 10 RS1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Alert How do i remove the microsoft malicious software removal tool in Windows 10 RS1

Can someone please tell me how to remove the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool in Windows 10 RS1? This thing has an annoying habbit of automatically deleting my customisations and apparently Microsoft went and put it on my system in the latest update. I've searched the installed updates area and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is and how to remove it? I really can't stand this bullsh*t tool and Avira became a pile of crap as well when it started blocking and removing my customisations as well [not going back to that bullsh*t either].

P.S. On another topic, how do i stop Windows Defender from auto scanning my system on Windows 10 RS1 Home Edition? I've tried using task scheduler to change the scheduled scan but it seems that had no effect. It still insists on making me scan my system every 5 friggin' minutes and is seriously pissing me off.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Manchester United ♥

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    62 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbi View Post
    Can someone please tell me how to remove the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool in Windows 10 RS1? This thing has an annoying habbit of automatically deleting my customisations and apparently Microsoft went and put it on my system in the latest update. I've searched the installed updates area and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is and how to remove it? I really can't stand this bullsh*t tool and Avira became a pile of crap as well when it started blocking and removing my customisations as well [not going back to that bullsh*t either
    P.S. On another topic, how do i stop Windows Defender from auto scanning my system on Windows 10 RS1 Home Edition? I've tried using task scheduler to change the scheduled scan but it seems that had no effect. It still insists on making me scan my system every 5 friggin' minutes and is seriously pissing me off.
    sure it comes in the last update RS1 ?, because i do not have it.
    as for Avira is a piece of crap in Window$ because it does not detect almost nothing and has 60% of false alarms.
    i suggest u try Bit Defender (kills all trash)

VC Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Can someone please tell me how to remove the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool in Windows 10 RS1? This thing has an annoying habbit of automatically deleting my customisations and apparently Microsoft went and put it on my system in the latest update. I've searched the installed updates area and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where it is and how to remove it? I really can't stand this bullsh*t tool and Avira became a pile of crap as well when it started blocking and removing my customisations as well [not going back to that bullsh*t either].

Hello friends, a simple solution to your problem!!
    This utility is primarily used for any privacy problem has Windows 10, and you also have a option to disable Windows Defender and the associated different task so you do not have to worry.
    I put to you herewith the website address if you are interested:

https://www.winprivacy.de/english-home/
    Last edited by Axel23; October 14th, 2016 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel23 View Post
    Hello friends, a simple solution to your problem!!
    This utility is primarily used for any privacy problem has Windows 10, and you also have a option to disable Windows Defender and the associated different task so you do not have to worry.
    I put to you herewith the website address if you are interested:

https://www.winprivacy.de/english-home/
    Interesting, however I'm not quite experienced enough with using command line tools to risk this one as of yet. Either way, I switched t the free version of BitDefender and disabled Windows Defender via Winaero Tweaker. For now it seems to be working fine.

'The world is but a canvas to our imagination" - Henry David Thoreau

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Interesting, however I'm not quite experienced enough with using command line tools to risk this one as of yet. Either way, I switched t the free version of BitDefender and disabled Windows Defender via Winaero Tweaker. For now it seems to be working fine.
    i hope you went for bd total security 2017. i've been using bd for years and it's fantastic. bd's settings are completely customizable
    Last edited by 2635599; October 14th, 2016 at 01:20 PM.

Banned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    451 Thread(s)

Sex:
    here if you don't already have the link

https://www.bitdefender.com/site/Face...edFreeDownload

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information